Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A note from Mr. Vigue for the kids who are taking Junior Level Honors History, too

Honors Junior History Summer Work Blog

Because of the changeover from Webmail Pro to First Class, I am going to ask you to post your summer work solely on your own blogs. Mrs. Vigue has given me a list of everyone's blogger address except for Ethan B's. I am happy to see that some of you have already been posting, but some of you have fallen behind. Email me at wvigue@msad48.org if you have any questions. I will be evaluating your posts using the same blogging rubric that Mrs. Vigue gave you as a part of your English Summer Reading packet.

So far, you should have posted the following on your blog: Midwife's Tale thematic question, part one, part two and an evaluation of the author's intent. Again, I will be evaluating your work using the blogging rubric provided by Mrs. Vigue in your English packet.

Week Three and Four, you will be evaluated by Mrs. Vigue and myself, but look on her blog for directions.


Mr. Vigue

3 comments:

Heidi Wyman said...

Mr Vigue we have no thematic questions for Frederick Douglass.

Whitney said...

Yeah, I don't have it either... I also don't have the text book identifies...

Laura said...

Mr. Vigue-

My history blogs are on a different blog than my english ones. I wasn't sure if you noticed that or not so just in case you didn't they are on two seperate ones. Just go to my complete profile and there is a history one there too.