Monday, June 30, 2008

Dazed and Confuzed

Hi. Thanks for all of the emails. As you may know, we are switching over to FIRST CLASS, a different email program, so I have been exporting my mail, trying to save all of yours into a separate folder, and putting together the data for the class.

When I have everyone's emails, I will send you all an email with everyone's blogspot address and emails so that you can correspond with confidence. HOWEVER, when you respond on my blog each week, please add your blogspot address as a hyperlink for your buddies, okay? Good idea? Yes, GREAT IDEA.

Here's whom I believe I have heard from, in alphabetical order, and I will also tell you if there is any information missing: I asked for: 1. your email address, 2. your blog address, 3. the name your posts will appear under on my blog, and the 4. name of the contemporary novel you were going to read.

Alexandra B.: I am waiting for you to post on my blog. In answer to your question about a novel, please write to me about the kinds of books you like to read and I will email you some suggestions. I have your email and blog address, but I don't know yet what name your posts will appear under on my blog.

Abby E.: I need you to post on my blog, and email the name under which your post shows on my blog. I also haven't heard which novel you plan to read. Otherwise, great post on your blog.

Cory K.: Thank you for posting on my blog and thank you for the funny email. I have your email address, your blog address, your posting name and your novel. WOW! Good job!

Ashlee L: You also are all set, and I will be sure to post a list of everyone's blog addresses for you guys when I have them.

Shylo L. I will be emailing you soon with suggestions for your novel; thanks for the info. You haven't posted yet on my blog, though. When you do, please make sure that you let me know it's you by emailing me or identifying yourself.

Laura L: I haven't heard from you about your book, nor do I believe you have posted on my blog, but otherwise you're all set!

Ashley N: You're all set, Ben!

Whitney P. I need to know the name of the author you intend to read, but you are otherwise all set. Go see Ms. N about getting registered for this class, though; you aren't on my list.

Emily T.: Send me an email about the kind of books you like, and I will get right to you! Please post on my blog and send me the name under which your posts will appear on my blog. Otherwise, you are all set.

Christine W.: You're all set except that you haven't posted on my blog or told me which name your posts on my blog will appear under.

Heidi W.: You're all set except that you have not told me yet which novel you are planning to read for the your choice book.

Did I miss anyone? Ethan times two, Julianna, Justin, Julia, Jacob, Doran? Where ARE you?

1 comment:

Laura said...

For my contemporary novel I choose The Red Tent by Anita Diamant. Is that book okay?