Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello! You're doing great! (but don't respond to this post)

Hi, guys! You're starting to send me your personal introductions and usernames, but make sure your chosen passwords work before you confirm them with me--otherwise, very nice! Thanks to those of you who already are introducing yourselves as I requested, and you've also raised some good questions. Here are some answers for the benefit of everyone involved: (1) for the first week--which technically does not start until the 22nd, let's try ONE post from Touching Spirit Bear on one researched topic (see my example), and please post at least TWICE in response to the posts of others in your class. (2) Please respond to my blog; use your google username from Grade 10 to sign into blogger if you wish. I am very much looking forward to working with you guys!

No comments: